CARE Business Analyst Jobs 2021 – Kenya NGO Jobs. CARE Kenya looking for “Business Analyst”. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 12th Nov 2021.
At the end of World War II, with much of the world in ruins, Arthur Ringland and Dr. Lincoln Clark approach 22 American charities to propose a non-profit corporation to funnel food packages from Americans to loved ones in Europe. The charities agree and on November 27, they incorporate the Cooperative for American Remittances to Europe (CARE).
CARE Business Analyst Jobs 2021
The CARE has published a job vacancy announcement on 2nd Nov 2021 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Business Analyst to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Position||Business Analyst- ICT4D|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||12th Nov 2021|
CARE Job Vacancy 2021
- Analyze and document business requirements (functional and technical) – Conduct information gathering sessions Document and analyze new requirements to determine feasibility and recommend business process improvements Produce technically focused user stories, and collaborate with engineers to ensure accuracy and feasibility Understand and advocate best practices in high-level system designs – Create business process flows for the overall solution, working closely with solution and integration architects
- Identify ICT4D Priorities – Collaborate closely with regional, country, project, and business development teams to identify annual ICT4D priorities and flesh out shared work plans Analyze, recommend, and support implementation of enterprise-wide/global support and local support to country office data and digital applications and capabilities
- Lead and oversee ICT4D project implementations – Provide direct ICT4D technical oversight to the implementation of high priority projects in which ICT4D plays a prominent role. Provides technical advising on the use of ICT4D during the implementation of other lower-priority projects
Position in Organization:
- BUSINESS ANALYST- ICT4D
- Department: INNOVATION 3
- Work Location: Kenya, Nairobi
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, 3 -5 years minimum of relevant experience.
- Experience authoring Technical User Stories / Use Cases.
- Experience documenting complex systems and procedures.
- Understanding of international development contexts.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently while being a team player.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication & technical skills.
- Highly organized with attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to shift easily between strategic initiatives and tactical day-to-day responsibilities.
How to Apply CARE Business Analyst Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 12th Nov 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|