CHAI Diversity Equity and Inclusion Director Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. CHAI Kenya looking for “Diversity Equity and Inclusion Director”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 04 March 2023.
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries, while strengthening the capabilities of governments and the private sector in those countries to create and sustain high-quality health systems that can succeed without our assistance.
CHAI Diversity Equity and Inclusion Director Jobs 2023
The CHAI has published a job vacancy announcement on 23 February 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Diversity Equity and Inclusion Director to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI)
|Diversity Equity and Inclusion Director
|Total Vacant Post
|04 March 2023
CHAI Job Vacancy 2023
Overview of the DEI Director role: As a part of CHAI’s organizational commitment to advancing our DEI work, and as the next step forward in our journey, CHAI is hiring its first Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Director. Reporting into CHAI’s CEO, this leadership position has both strategic organizational influence and responsibility for the hands-on implementation of new DEI initiatives. The Director will lead the development of a vision and strategic plan that champions the importance of advancing CHAI’s values around diversity, equity and inclusion into action, both internally and in our programmatic work.
- In collaboration with CHAI’s Senior Leadership Team and the DEI Committee, establish and ensure a shared understanding of DEI across CHAI.
- In collaboration with CHAI’s DEI Committee, develop a comprehensive CHAI-wide strategy and three-to-five year strategic DEI plan that outlines specific initiatives and activities, such as organising listening sessions across the organization.
- Proactively build and maintain strong partnerships across program, country and operations staff, and manage the integration of diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives across the organisation.
- Create and facilitate forums for constructive dialogue on DEI issues and solutions across the organisation
- Partner with CHAI leaders, Global Communications, Global and Country HR, and the DEI Committee to drive diversity-related messages throughout CHAI, including internal and external platforms.
- Lead the creation of diversity-related metrics, reporting, and responses to donors/audit requests
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 10 years work experience; or Advanced Degree plus 8 years work experience in human resources, social sciences, business or a related discipline, with a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Deep knowledge of DEI principles, philosophies, practices, and methodologies, and demonstrable ability to use these to inform policy and facilitate trainings across a diverse global audience
- A fundamental understanding of current DEI issues and challenges faced by organisations in the not-for-profit sector, with particular focus on organisations with operations in sub-Saharan Africa, Southeast Asia Pacific, and Latin America and the Caribbean
- Knowledge and experience in cultural competency skills development and implementing equity, diversity and inclusion programs, trainings and educational tools
- Experience advancing an organizational culture into one of inclusivity, equity, and diversity in a global environment
- An understanding of the cultural, and historical contexts in one or more of the regions in which CHAI’s programs operate
- Knowledge of international and local labor laws and as it relates to DEI
- Fluency in written and oral English
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply CHAI Diversity Equity and Inclusion Director Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 04 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy