CHAI Senior Manager Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. CHAI Kenya looking for “Senior Manager”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 04 March 2023.
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries, while strengthening the capabilities of governments and the private sector in those countries to create and sustain high-quality health systems that can succeed without our assistance.
CHAI Senior Manager Jobs 2023
The CHAI has published a job vacancy announcement on 23 February 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI)|
|Position||Senior Manager, Safety & Security, Global Operations|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum of 8-10 years|
|Application Deadline||04 March 2023|
CHAI Job Vacancy 2023
About the role: The Senior Manager, Safety & Security, Global Operations provides leadership, management, and strategic direction for global safety and security management systems supporting CHAI program countries and employees across Africa, Asia, and the Americas. The Senior Manager ensures CHAI’s global duty of care policies are effective, comprehensive, and coordinated across leadership, country and program teams, and CHAI’s central support functions. The Senior Manager will oversee the day-to-day management of the Safety & Security Department, including the supervision of three Regional Managers and the Coordinator Safety and Security.
- Manage the safety and security team in their day-to-day responsibilities, provide mentorship, and support staff’s long-term professional development
- Ensure CHAI’s global duty of care policies are effective, comprehensive, and coordinated across the organization’s leadership, country and program teams, and CHAI’s central support functions
- Travel security management across global operations including corporate travel management, tracking, and policy implementation, security briefings for high-risk country visits, and emergency travel support to staff and consultants
- Expert advisor to country and senior leadership on security management best practices, crisis management, and incident response, identifying company risks, and building resiliency, with an increased focus on high-risk environments
- Lead CHAI’s Crisis Management Team, ensuring clear communication lines, clarity of roles and procedures, and liaison with external security providers during critical incidents impacting staff or country operations
- Oversee the development, implementation, and knowledge management of global security policies and standards with an increased focus on training support for staff, including HEAT, Security Awareness, and Psychological First Aid
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree with a minimum of 8-10 years of relevant work experience in operations and/or security management
- Experience in an NGO setting, ideally with an international organization or global non-governmental organization
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision; set priorities, delegate, and work independently
- In-depth knowledge of security management and risk management
- Practical experience from work in, and knowledge of, the security environment in the regions where CHAI programs operate
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply CHAI Senior Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 04 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|