CIFF Girl Capital Director Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
CIFF Kenya looking for “Girl Capital Director”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 12 February 2024.
The Children’s Investment Fund Foundation was established in 2002 by Chris Hohn and Jamie Cooper. The co-founders set out to improve the lives of children living in poverty in developing countries through strategies that have lasting impact. With a rigorous business-like approach to philanthropic funding, the foundation was focused on clear returns for children from the outset. The emphasis on data to measure impact has been widely adopted by other development funders.
CIFF Girl Capital Director Jobs 2024
The CIFF has published a job vacancy announcement on 30 January 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Girl Capital Director to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|The Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF)
|Girl Capital Director
|Total Vacant Post
|Experience of identifying and delivering business process improvements
|12 February 2024
CIFF Job Vacancy 2024
Job Purpose: The purpose of this role is to contribute to the development and execution of high impact, evidence-based strategies and plans that ensure CIFF Africa’s Girl Capital ambition is realized and delivers transformational and lasting change
- Take full and collective accountability for the development and implementation of Girl Capital priorities and plans, ensuring they are aligned to the Girl Capital strategy
- As a subject-matter expert in SRHR/child marriage or protection, provide up-to-date, professional advice to the Africa Leadership Team, CIFF Executive Team and CIFF Board on related issues, to support the development of strategies, policies and initiatives.
- Take the lead on corporate, cross-cutting initiatives and projects, as required by the Director & Pillar Lead – Girl Capital, Africa
- Provide compelling, consistent and united leadership which creates clarity for all staff in the Girl Capital pillar and builds a sense of shared accountability for its success and that of the organisation.
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree required
- Recognised as a subject-matter expert (as evidenced via publications and/or previous programme delivery) in an area relevant to SRHR, child protection, child marriage, GBV preferably with an extensive track record working in one of CIFF’s priority geographies.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the African context
- Detailed understanding of using cost-benefit and ROI methodologies and metrics to inform strategy and business planning
- Excellent people leadership skills and proven ability to motivate, develop and hold to account a small- to medium-sized teams of professionals
- Ability to think critically and analytically to draw sound conclusions on the basis of complex data.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining strategic relationships and working in partnership.
- Experience of identifying and delivering business process improvements.
- High-level of financial literacy.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply CIFF Girl Capital Director Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 12 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy