CIFF Interim Finance Business Partner Jobs 2021 – Kenya NGO Jobs. CIFF Kenya looking for “Interim Finance Business Partner”. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 31st Dec 2021.
The Children’s Investment Fund Foundation was established in 2002 by Chris Hohn and Jamie Cooper. The co-founders set out to improve the lives of children living in poverty in developing countries through strategies that have lasting impact. With a rigorous business-like approach to philanthropic funding, the foundation was focused on clear returns for children from the outset. The emphasis on data to measure impact has been widely adopted by other development funders.
CIFF Interim Finance Business Partner Jobs 2021
The CIFF has published a job vacancy announcement on 21st Dec 2021 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Interim Finance Business Partner to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||The Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF)|
|Position||Interim Finance Business Partner|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum One years|
|Application Deadline||31st Dec 2021|
CIFF Job Vacancy 2021
Main Purpose Of the Role: The FBP is the critical interface between the finance function and the Africa programme management team across Ethiopia & Kenya, playing a key role of representing finance in the programme team and representing the programme teams in finance. The FBP will provide commercial and financial input to the design and delivery of our programme investments and their evaluations. They will provide added value support to the programme team, by performing modelling for cost benefit analysis and ad hoc data analysis as required. It also involves technical oversight and support to ensure that CIFF’s grant monies are safeguarded and utilised in the pre-agreed manner. The FBP is responsible for the due diligence assessment of CIFF’s grantees including internal controls, processes and procedures and ensuring grant activities are properly reported.
Position in Organization:
- Job Title: Interim Finance Business Partner
- Reports to: Finance Business Partner Africa, Nairobi
- Location: Nairobi, with international travel (c. 20%)
Qualification & Experience:
- Qualified accountant, or equivalent
- Strong personal motivation to work in the not-for-profit sector and interest in international development
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, in particular advanced excel skills and intermediate modelling skills
- Experience of working with SMEs would be of value Understanding of the financial risk environment within the international development sector
- Good understanding of effective governance models and risk management frameworks
- Experience within Internal Audit would be particularly helpful
- Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
- Willing to adapt to changing priorities, and flexible enough to respond to the demands of a growing organisation
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and works well as a team player
- A flexible and friendly attitude with the willingness to learn and enjoys working in a high achieving environment
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Ability to present financial information in a compelling way for diverse audiences
- Excellent attention to detail essential
How to Apply CIFF Interim Finance Business Partner Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 31st Dec 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|