CIFOR GLFx Communications Officer Jobs 2022 – Kenya NGO Jobs. CIFOR Kenya looking for “GLFx Communications Officer”. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 4th March 2022.
CIFOR is a non-profit, scientific institution that conducts research on the most pressing challenges of forest and landscape management around the world. Using a global, multidisciplinary approach, we aim to improve human well-being, protect the environment, and increase equity. To do so, we conduct innovative research, develop partners’ capacity, and actively engage in dialogue with all stakeholders to inform policies and practices that affect forests and people.
CIFOR GLFx Communications Officer Jobs 2022
The CIFOR has published a job vacancy announcement on 16th Feb 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of GLFx Communications Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR)|
|Position||GLFx Communications Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||4th March 2022|
CIFOR Job Vacancy 2022
Duties and Responsibilities:
- With the support of the GLF communications and digital hub team, developing and implementing a GLFx-specific communications strategy and plan to tell stories from the ground and promote GLFx content, drafting communications materials and identifying communications opportunities
- Maintaining and facilitating GLFx and Restoration Stewards communications across GLF and GLFx social media, newsletters, digital channels, Landscape News and partners
- Designing and implementing GLFx communications plan and engagement strategy around GLF programs and events, including pre-, during, and post-event engagements and outreach
- Connect with GLFx and Youth team to ensure a clear communication strategy for all GLF programs on the ground, i.e. Restoration Stewards and GLF Chapters
- Monitor media coverage and assist in producing press materials
- Coordinating, maintaining and updating the website with fresh content using creative, multimedia elements and providing direction to the web development team
- Analysis and strategic communications: Analyze media trends in the regional and global coverage of environment and sustainability topics and identify new opportunities
- ‘Leverage multilingualism to advance communications and outreach needs of GLFx across regions and chapter networks.
Position in Organization:
- Reference number: 2208
- Job status: In-progress
- Job category: Consultancy
- Duty station: Nairobi, Kenya
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years proven working experience in communications, media outreach and/or social media (marketing, communications, restoration projects preferred);
- Experience with online engagement, social media, communication, capacity development, or event-management is an asset.
How to Apply CIFOR GLFx Communications Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 4th March 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|