DRC Administration Manager Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. DRC Kenya looking for “Administration Manager”. Applicants with a Postgraduate degree may apply on or before 07 March 2023.
Founded in 1956, the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is Denmark’s largest, and a leading international NGO – one of the few with a specific expertise in forced displacement. In 40 countries 9,000 employees protect, advocate and build sustainable futures for refugees and other displacement affected people and communities. DRC works during displacement at all stages: In the acute crisis, in exile, when settling and integrating in a new place, or upon return.
DRC Administration Manager Jobs 2023
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 23 February 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Administration Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||Danish Refugee Council (DRC)|
|Position||Regional HR and Administration Manager|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||A minimum of 5 years|
|Application Deadline||07 March 2023|
DRC Job Vacancy 2023
Job Purpose: Regional HR and Administration Manager is responsible for ensuring that DRC’s HR functions are carried out effectively across the region, in order to achieve the organization’s business objectives. The role contributes to the development of regional strategies, which are translated into action plans and day-to-day tasks. Furthermore, the regional HR and Administration Manager is responsible for supporting the region within there area of responsibility.
- To ensure the efficient management of the staff members of the HR Department of the RO: this includes daily supervision of the tasks, follow-up of the targets defined and lead over the performance and development appraisals;
- To visit regularly the countries covered by the RO and to provide technical guidance, as the technical line manager and technical focal point at the Regional Office, to the Human Resources Managers and Human Resources Coordinators in the countries covered by the region, who report to a different manager.
- To actively engage in CO most senior HR recruitments, objectives setting, coaching and performance management
- Ensure proper gap-filling for short time substitution
- Ensure you have agreed to a plan on how to address the chronical gaps and surge capacity in the country together with CO SMT and Regional SMT
- Manage the budgets for substitution
Qualification & Experience:
- Postgraduate degree in the field of strategic human resources or business management, or similar
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in HR management, administration, change management, and/or organizational development, including at an international level, at least 2 years of relevant regional level experience is preferred.
- Working experience within the region is preferred.
- A minimum 3 years relevant experience working in an international humanitarian or development organization.
- Technical skills in HR and Admin management, preferably including recruitment and selection, learning and development, performance management, compensation and benefits, legal compliance, procurement of services.
- Experience in developing HR strategies and policies, and driving implementation.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Good skills in training facilitation.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply DRC Administration Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 07 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|