DRC Grants Officer Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. DRC Kenya looking for “Grants Officer”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 20 February 2023.
Founded in 1956, the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is Denmark’s largest, and a leading international NGO – one of the few with a specific expertise in forced displacement. In 40 countries 9,000 employees protect, advocate and build sustainable futures for refugees and other displacement affected people and communities. DRC works during displacement at all stages: In the acute crisis, in exile, when settling and integrating in a new place, or upon return.
DRC Grants Officer Jobs 2023
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 08 February 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Grants Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||Danish Refugee Council (DRC)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least two (2) years|
|Application Deadline||20 February 2023|
DRC Job Vacancy 2023
Overall purpose of the role: The Grants Officer shall work within the Programmes Unit overseeing DRC grant management and compliance aspects for partners including the support to the Partnerships Coordinator on civil society sub grant awards.
- Ensure awareness and compliance with donor policies and guidelines by implementing teams. This will require knowledge and understanding of DRC Kenya’s current and prospective donor guidelines and cascading this knowledge to implementing teams and support services through project kick-off meetings, regular project reviews, and ad hoc support.
- Coordinate project kick-off and close out meetings. Participate in periodic budget reviews for all ongoing projects.
- Manage information on the grants module within the DRC ERP ‘Dynamics’ and maintain all documentation related to grant management.
- Maintain and update the reporting schedule (Rolling Action Plan) for all Kenya country programme grants.
- Assist the support services department in preparing for document verification, financial audits, and donor due diligence assessments.
- A university degree in BCOM/Business Studies, Development Studies, or Social Sciences
- Professional qualifications and experience in financial and contract management.
- At least two-years’ experience working with projects and/or grants management.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Good communicator with strong organizational, time management and analytical skills.
- Excellent inter-personal, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Competence in coordinating with partner organizations; monitoring and reviewing financial reports
- The ability to analyse, summarize and present a high volume of information quickly and accurately with advanced structuring, writing, and editing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills: the ability to multi-task, learn quickly, and work independently and productively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong strategic thinking and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- High proficiency in MS office tools (with excellent Microsoft Excel skills).
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply DRC Grants Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 20 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|