ICRW Global Research Compliance Specialist Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. ICRW Kenya looking for “Global Research Compliance Specialist”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 26 September 2023.
The International Center for Research on Women (ICRW) advances rights and opportunities for women and girls to ensure a more gender-equal world. For 45 years, ICRW has been the world’s leading non-profit building evidence and promoting solutions for how to improve the lives of women, girls and other marginalized people.
ICRW Global Research Compliance Specialist Jobs 2023
The ICRW has published a job vacancy announcement on 14 September 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Global Research Compliance Specialist to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||International Center for Research on Women (ICRW)|
|Position||Global Research Compliance Specialist|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||2-5 years|
|Application Deadline||26 September 2023|
ICRW Job Vacancy 2023
Overview: ICRW seeks a part-time Global Research Compliance Specialist to oversee the processes and procedures related to ethical review of research activities, including helping to make initial determinations and facilitating ethical/IRB review and quality assurance review of research activities across all regional offices.
- Oversee the administration of ICRW’s research compliance services and programs, including human research protections, data privacy, conflict of interest, responsible conduct of research, research misconduct, and research ethics and integrity.
- Implement institutional policy related to research compliance;
- Advise senior management on the implications of proposed and existing regulations, policies, and practices governing research compliance;
- Establish and ensure a formal consent process is followed, and consent has been obtained, for all photographs used by ICRW on the public website, in reports for donors, for all fundraising and advocacy activities, etc.;
- Ensure ICRW’s research complies with the Code of Federal Regulations, ICRW’s HRPP/IRB Policies and Procedures, ICRW’s Quality Assurance/Project Management Policies and Procedures, and relevant local laws; maintain ICRW’s Federal Wide Assurance (FWA);
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, International Development, or another relevant field. Master’s degree or additional equivalent experience preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience and knowledge directly related to research compliance, quality assurance, IRB management and function, and human research protections.
- Detailed knowledge of applicable federal and international regulations, and specifically the Code of Federal Regulations. Experience interpreting and applying these regulations to the management of an HRPP and IRB processes.
- Experience managing research project files and conducting quality assurance audits to ensure institutional policy and procedures are followed.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply ICRW Global Research Compliance Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 26 September 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|