IFPRI Associate Research Fellow Jobs 2021 – Kenya NGO Jobs. IFPRI Kenya looking for “Associate Research Fellow”. Applicants with a degree in Phd Degree may apply on or before 2nd Dec 2021.
The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) provides research-based policy solutions to sustainably reduce poverty and end hunger and malnutrition in developing countries. Established in 1975, IFPRI currently has more than 600 employees working in over 50 countries. It is a research center of CGIAR, a worldwide partnership engaged in agricultural research for development.
IFPRI Associate Research Fellow Jobs 2021
The IFPRI has published a job vacancy announcement on 22nd Nov 2021 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Associate Research Fellow to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||International Food Policy Research Institute|
|Position||Associate Research Fellow|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum One years|
|Application Deadline||2nd Dec 2021|
IFPRI Job Vacancy 2021
- Collaborate on research related to climate information services, insurance and other innovations to help improve climate adaptation, incomes, nutrition and gender equity for rural households.
- Execute innovative, policy-relevant economics research using data on rural households in developing countries to work to reduce poverty and/or malnutrition and improve adaptation to climate change.
- Publish papers in top, peer-reviewed journals and IFPRI outlets (books, policy briefs etc.)
- Support efforts to strengthen the capacity of partner organizations and networks to conduct scholarly research and communicate evidence-based policy recommendations
Position in Organization:
- Associate Research Fellow
- Location: Washington, DC or Nairobi, Kenya
- Recruitment Type: International
- Position Code: 21-144
Qualification & Experience:
- PhD in Economics, Agricultural Economics or closely related fields
- Excellent econometric/statistical skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of state-of-the-art techniques used in microeconomic and panel data analysis
- Demonstrated ability to use economic theory in innovative and policy relevant ways
- Demonstrated capacity to produce high-quality research for publication in top, peer- reviewed journals
- Strong team player, self-motivated and ability to work with people from different social and cultural backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel for projects and/or team meetings
- Field experience in collecting quantitative project and household data in developing countries
How to Apply IFPRI Associate Research Fellow Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 2nd Dec 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|