IITA Communications Officer Jobs 2022 – Kenya NGO Jobs. IITA Kenya looking for “Communications Officer”. Applicants with a degree in Master Degree may apply on or before 8th June 2022.
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture is a nonprofit organisation that works with partners to enhance crop quality and productivity, reduce producer and consumer risks, and generate wealth from agriculture, with the ultimate goals of reducing hunger, malnutrition, and poverty.
IITA Communications Officer Jobs 2022
The IITA has published a job vacancy announcement on 25th May 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Communications Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||8th June 2022|
IITA Job Vacancy 2022
Position Responsibilities: The Communications Officer will perform the following duties, among others:
- Developing the Communications Function for the program inclusive of Communication
- Strategy, Communications Team, and a panel of service providers.
- Ensure coordination and alignment with One CGIAR communications strategy.
- Develop funding proposals that include communication activities as part of the primary objectives of the initiative and knowledge development.
- Develop materials that support fundraising activities of the region.
- Ensure that proposals are aligned with the global brand and look professional.
- Give solicited and unsolicited advice to initiative staff on how to generate awareness and publicity for their Programmes.
- Support initiative staff in developing communication materials.
- Actively involved in planning, monitoring, and executing communication activities as part of the initiative.
- Maintain a network of trusted external suppliers for more elaborate or specific communication tasks.
Position in Organization:
- Communications Officer
- Duty Station: Nairobi, Kenya.
- Deadline: 8th June 2022
- The candidate should have a master’s degree in International Communications, Journalism, or a relevant/related field.
- With five years of work experience in Communications and/or
- Marketing, in a complex and international setting.
How to Apply IITA Communications Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.iita.org/eRecruit/Home/GetDocument/2806
The Closing Date: 8th June 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|