ILRI Head of Program Portfolio for the CGIAR GENDER Impact Platform Jobs 2022 – Kenya NGO Jobs. ILRI Kenya looking for “Head of Program Portfolio for the CGIAR GENDER Impact Platform”. Applicants with a degree in Master Degree may apply on or before 26th June 2022.
The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) works for better lives through livestock in developing countries. ILRI is co-hosted by Kenya and Ethiopia, has 14 offices across Asia and Africa, employs some 700 staff and has an annual operating budget of about USD80 million.
ILRI Head of Program Portfolio for the CGIAR GENDER Impact Platform Jobs 2022
The ILRI has published a job vacancy announcement on 26th May 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Head of Program Portfolio for the CGIAR GENDER Impact Platform to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||International Livestock Research Institute|
|Position||Head of Program Portfolio for the CGIAR GENDER Impact Platform|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Ten years|
|Application Deadline||26th June 2022|
ILRI Job Vacancy 2022
Job Responsibilities: The Head of Program Portfolio will support and engage with the governance and management bodies of the CGIAR GENDER Impact Platform and HER +, providing an effective enabling environment for them to be able to lead, guide and advise the program. Duties include
- Overseeing the development, management and implementation of work plans to ensure that intended outcomes are reached
- Reporting to CGIAR management and governance bodies on matters relating to management, monitoring, evaluation and learning, and budget oversight
- Providing agenda and background documents in advance of any upper-level management meetings; providing inputs to ILRI Board meetings on request
- Providing timely and accurate reports from management and governance meetings, with targeted follow-up actions
- Ensuring Terms of References and other documents relating to governance are kept up to date.
Position in Organization:
- HEAD OF PROGRAM PORTFOLIO FOR THE CGIAR GENDER IMPACT PLATFORM
- Nairobi, Kenya
- CGIAR GENDER Platform
- Deadline: 26th June 2022
- A Master’s degree in business adminstration, or in agricultural, environmental, social sciences, or other relevant field.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant professional management experience.
How to Apply ILRI Head of Program Portfolio for the CGIAR GENDER Impact Platform Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to
The Closing Date: 26th June 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|