IOM Deputy Regional Health Assessment Programme Coordinator Jobs 2022 – Kenya NGO Jobs. IOM Kenya looking for “Deputy Regional Health Assessment Programme Coordinator”. Applicants with a degree in University degree may apply on or before 17th March 2022.
Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. With 174 member states, a further 8 states holding observer status and offices in over 100 countries, IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
IOM Deputy Regional Health Assessment Programme Coordinator Jobs 2022
The IOM has published a job vacancy announcement on 5th March 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Deputy Regional Health Assessment Programme Coordinator to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||International Organization for Migration|
|Position||Deputy Regional Health Assessment Programme Coordinator|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Nine years|
|Application Deadline||17th March 2022|
IOM Job Vacancy 2022
- Review and enhance the quality management plan for all HA and related programmes in Africa based on the global quality framework for HAPs in close coordination with regional and global level senior MHD colleagues.
- Conduct regular quality monitoring visits to HAPS and other health project-implementing locations and provide feedback to the Country Offices (COs), respective RHAPC or RTS’s, RDs and senior MHD staff in HQ.
Position in Organization:
- Position Title : Deputy Regional Health Assessment Programme Coordinator
- Duty Station : Nairobi, Kenya
- Classification : Professional Staff, Grade P4
- Type of Appointment : Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
- Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Closing Date : 17 March 2022
- University degree in medicine, from an accredited institution with at least nine years of relevant professional experience. University degree in medicine, from an accredited institution and a Master’s degree in public health, epidemiology, international health, tropical medicine or related field from an accredited academic institution with at least seven years of relevant professional experience.
- At least nine years of relevant professional experience.
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IOM Deputy Regional Health Assessment Programme Coordinator Jobs 2022
- Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via PRISM, IOM e-Recruitment system, by 17 March 2022 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
- IOM only accepts duly completed applications submitted through the IOM e-Recruitment system. The online tool also allows candidates to track the status of their application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- For further information please refer to: www.iom.int/recruitment
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|