IRC Data Clerk Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. IRC Kenya looking for “Data Clerk”. Applicants with a Degree or Diploma in Information Systems may apply on or before 12 April 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Data Clerk Jobs 2023
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 01 April 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Data Clerk to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Degree or Diploma in Information Systems|
|Experience Required||At least 1 to 2 years|
|Application Deadline||12 April 2023|
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Job Overview: IRC is seeking a Data Clerk to be based in Nairobi for a Euro 30 Million five year, urban livelihoods program: Refugees in East Africa: Boosting Urban Innovations for Livelihoods Development (RE: BUILD). The RE: BUILD program is funded by the IKEA Foundation and will be implemented in Kampala and Nairobi.
- Participate actively in the enforcement of quality assurance, quality control and quality improvement measures for all program intervention.
- Support other RE:BUILD project staff members in registering clients using tablets, to program application database.
- support in the verification and cleaning of data to ensure compliance and avoidance of double servicing of clients within IRC programs and also within RE:BUILD implementing partners.
- Assist in verifying the accuracy of data as collected at all stages of program implementation and ensure data entered into the Comm Care application is accurate and of good quality.
- Cooperate with the project team in developing and updating database and project indicator dashboards.
- Handle data collection during baseline surveys, end line surveys, follow-up surveys, business monitoring, and USLA monitoring exercises.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Information Systems, Database Management, Computer Science, or related field.
- At least 1 to 2 years of meaningful work experience in monitoring and evaluation, data management, data analysis, or similar livelihood programming.
- Experience handling data collection and analysis, with experience with or concrete knowledge of open-source tools such as ODK collect, KoBo Toolbox, or CommCare platforms.
- Experience in mobile data collection, entry & data cleaning with a large database would be an added advantage.
- Humanitarian organization experience preferred, or experience interacting with refugees or vulnerable youths.
- Experience conducting critical data analysis and report writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relations with local counterparts, donors, and other collaborators.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Fluency in English and Swahili required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Data Clerk Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 12 April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- UNEP Programme Management Officer Jobs
- World Bank Senior Digital Development Specialist Jobs
- UN Habitat Budget Officer Jobs
- UNDSS Security Coordination Officer Jobs
- UNON Administrative Assistant Jobs
- UNEP Scoping Consultant Jobs
- UNON Project Engineer Jobs
- UN Habitat Programme Management Officer Jobs