IRC Deputy Project Director Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
IRC Kenya looking for “Deputy Project Director”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 30 June 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Deputy Project Director Jobs 2023
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 16 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Deputy Project Director to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Position||Deputy Project Director|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 6-8 years|
|Application Deadline||30 June 2023|
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Provide operational, financial and contractual oversight to the EQUAL Project, including:
- Serving as the primary liaison for FCDO contractual compliance and contract management.
- Ensuring sound financial management, including forecasting, monitoring budget vs actuals, cash flows, and financial risk.
- Conducting financial analysis to ensure value for money and adequate funding to achieve results.
- Supporting the EQUAL team and Consortia partners to deliver on project targets in compliance with FCDO and IRC requirements, policies, and best practices.
- Lead oversight and management of sub-contracting with consortium partners, including development of partner budgets, scopes of work, and special conditions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 6-8 years progressive experience, including significant experience in leading FCDO commercial contracts.
- Demonstrated experience delivering large, complex projects, including financial leadership and management, and supporting contract compliance.
- Strong expertise in budget development, forecasting, spending plan development and tracking, and supervising the financial health of projects.
- Experience leading risk assessment and mitigation, due diligence assessments and/or audits for high-compliance projects.
- Extensive experience supporting local partners and subcontractors, including contracting, due diligence, capacity building and relationship management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: able to successfully and effectively partner with a variety of people in a multi-cultural environment and work on a virtual team.
- Excellent written and oral fluency in English is required. French language proficiency preferred.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Deputy Project Director Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 30 June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|