IRC Senior HelpDesk Technician Jobs 2022 – Kenya NGO Jobs. IRC Kenya looking for “Senior HelpDesk Technician”. Applicants with a degree in College Degree may apply on or before 24th May 2022.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Senior HelpDesk Technician Jobs 2022
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 14th May 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Senior HelpDesk Technician to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee|
|Position||Senior HelpDesk Technician|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||24th May 2022|
IRC Job Vacancy 2022
Job Overview/Summary: The Senior Service Desk Technician will provide support to our end-users globally, and handle escalations from tier 1 tear 2 support, with the location in Nairobi, Kenya. Daily tasks may include though are not limited to:
- Incident response, monitoring, investigation, project implementation, as well as basic operational support.
- Provide resolution of potential and actual service problems.
- Supervise the prioritization of tickets, queue management, scheduling, and resource planning as per Service Desk Manager.
- Mentor and oversee less experienced team members, and participate in performance reviews
- Assist in the development, monitoring, and enforcement of knowledgebase that outline how problems are identified, documented, assigned, and corrected
- Document Service Desk activities, identify problem areas, document resolutions, and devise and deliver solutions.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req27619
- Job Title: Senior HelpDesk Technician
- Sector: Information Technology
- Employment Category: Fixed Term
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Nairobi, IHUB, Kenya
- College degree or equivalent certification.
- 3-5 years of experience in help desk/desktop support position.
How to Apply IRC Senior HelpDesk Technician Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 24th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|