IRC Senior Programme Business Development Advisor Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
IRC Kenya looking for “Senior Programme Business Development Advisor”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 26 February 2024.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Senior Programme Business Development Advisor Jobs 2024
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 08 February 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Programme Business Development Advisor to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|International Rescue Committee (IRC)
|Senior Programme Business Development Advisor
|Total Vacant Post
|At least six years
|26 February 2024
IRC Job Vacancy 2024
Job Overview/Summary: The Senior Program/Business Development Advisor will join a global BD team and will help drive IRC’s new business development efforts by engaging with global, regional, country, and technical staff throughout the business development cycle from opportunity tracking and positioning/capture planning to proposal development, and submission.
- Drafts sections of concept notes and proposals and/or serves as a point of quality control for USAID proposals.
- Collaborate with IRC’s pricing team, ensuring technical coherence with the cost proposal.
- Collaborates with Proposal Recruiter to identify and assess candidates for key personnel positions on proposals.
- Conducts compliance reviews of strategic bids and ensure certifications made on proposals are accurate and substantiated.
- Represents IRC and prepares key stakeholders including Country Teams and Technical Advisors for pitches and partner calls related to funding opportunities.
- Occasionally serve in support role for other IRC donors including ECHO, SIDA, World Bank and others.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, including international relations, political science, public administration, and communications
- At least six years of focused experience working with US Government donors including USAID, DOS, and CDC.
- Strong knowledge of USAID rules and regulations including familiarity with the FAR, AIDAR, and 2 CFR 200.
- Fluency in English with proficiency in one other language (French, Spanish, German, Arabic) highly desirable
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Senior Programme Business Development Advisor Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 26 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy