IRC Short term Technical Advisor Jobs 2022 – Kenya NGO Jobs. IRC Kenya looking for “Short term Technical Advisor”. Applicants with a Master’s/post-graduate degree in education may apply on or before 06 October 2022.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Short term Technical Advisor Jobs 2022
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 23 September 2022 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Short term Technical Advisor to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Position||Short term Technical Advisor, Education|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Master’s/post-graduate degree in education|
|Experience Required||A minimum of 8 years|
|Application Deadline||06 October 2022|
IRC Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: The IRC seeks an Education Technical Advisor (TA) to support education projects in its East Africa region (Sudan, South Sudan, Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda and Somalia) and Great Lakes region (Tanzania, Burundi). The role is to help guide on program design, provide direct technical support, and build technical capacity to implement, measure and continuously improve IRC education programs. To ensure quality programming towards impacting the lives of children and youth affected by conflict and crisis through IRC’s work, the Education TA will support country program staff to design programs and projects that are aligned to the IRC’s outcomes and evidence framework, theories of change and core indicators; review the technical quality of proposals; input into go/no go decisions on upcoming funding opportunities; help analyze data to inform course correction; conduct technical trainings and ongoing technical coaching; share cross-context learning with country program staff; design, review and share program-specific tools; and, if needed, support senior technical country program recruitment.
- Provide leadership support and guidance to country program staff to implement projects and ensure that IRC institutional goals for program quality are met and programming is in alignment with the IRC’s Strategy 100, which includes contextualizing education outcomes and theories of change, ensuring interventions are based on best available evidence, responsive to client needs and preferences and based on sound context and gender analysis.
- Review technical quality of proposals, including providing input on budgets required for project delivery, technical activities, ensuring alignment to IRC’s education and cross-sectoral outcomes.
- Input into go / no go decisions on proposals.
- Oversee and help analyze data to inform periodic review and course correction to ensure that IRC’s programs are based on evidence and are evidence-generating.
- Develop, conduct and lead technical training and ongoing technical coaching for country program staff, including on IRC outcomes, theories of change, evidence and indicators.
- Share cross-context learning with country program staff across the region.
- Support senior technical country program recruitment.
- Master’s/post-graduate degree in education, education psychology, social work, human development or relevant field or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Participate in ongoing training courses and share knowledge and skill sets within the unit.
- A minimum of 8 years of implementing and/or managing Education programs is required, preferably also within a humanitarian, international development setting. Experience in technical tools and materials development, monitoring and evaluation, and research in relation to education is highly desired. Experience in strategy development and working across sectors or disciplines is highly desired.
- Requisition ID: req31742
- Sector: Education
- Employment Category: Fixed Term
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
How to Apply IRC Short term Technical Advisor Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 06 October 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|