IRC Technical Advisor Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
IRC Kenya looking for “Technical Advisor”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 26 September 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Technical Advisor Jobs 2023
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 11 September 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Technical Advisor to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Position||Technical Advisor, Early Childhood Development|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum of 5 years|
|Application Deadline||26 September 2023|
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Position Overview: The IRC seeks a Technical Advisor (TA) focused on the first education outcome: early childhood development, which is closely aligned with the Nurturing Care Framework with key interlinkages across multiple sectors.
Program Design & Business Development:
You will support country programs to design winning submissions and generally position IRC for continued success in our ECD technical domains:
- Support designated country programs’ proposal technical lead through participation in and/or facilitation of program design meetings
- Promote and support design collaboration with partners and clients
- Advise on program modalities, and strategic partnership development based on how we can best support, complement, and reinforce local systems
- Advising and/or providing hands-on support on assessments, including application and contextualization of technical standards
- Reviewing technical design quality, including alignment of narratives, log-frames, and budgets to IRC standards and outcomes
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or a relevant field required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in implementing and/or managing ECD education programs, with on the ground programmatic experience in a service delivery organization, NGO or comparable international agency required.
- Experience and familiarity with related donors, peer agencies and national contexts required, preferably in humanitarian and transitional, post-crisis contexts.
- Demonstrated expertise in technical program design, monitoring and evaluation, research methods and data analysis with the ability to turn concepts and strategy into measurable action.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Technical Advisor Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 26 September 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|