IUCN National Policy Review on Drought and Drought Management Jobs 2021 – Kenya NGO Jobs. IUCN Kenya looking for “National Policy Review on Drought and Drought Management”. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 27th Oct 2021.
The International Union for Conservation of Nature is an international organization working in the field of nature conservation and sustainable use of natural resources. It is involved in data gathering and analysis, research, field projects, advocacy, and education.
IUCN National Policy Review on Drought and Drought Management Jobs 2021
The IUCN has published a job vacancy announcement on 21st Oct 2021 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of National Policy Review on Drought and Drought Management to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||International Union for Conservation of Nature|
|Position||National Policy Review on Drought and Drought Management|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum One years|
|Application Deadline||27th Oct 2021|
IUCN Job Vacancy 2021
Purpose of the Assignment: This consultancy will deliver a Country Policy Review on Drought and Drought Management in Kenya in order to inform national policy dialogues on drought remediation and drought management through providing a review of drought policies, legislation and other institutions at national and local level, an overview of the state of implementation, and identification orelevant stakeholder groups. These policy reviews are designed to support national partners to identify barriers and opportunities for integrating restoration actions into drought management plans.
Position in Organization:
- Project Title: Restoring Ecosystems to Reduce Drought Risk and Increase
- Publication Date: 18 October 2021
- Closure Date: 27 October 2021
Qualification & Experience:
- In depth understanding of national policy and legislative processes.
- Familiarity with ecological restoration science and practice, land and water resources management, and drought cycle management.
- Strong policy analysis and analytical skills, including capacity to synthesise and simplify academic literature.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience of this in Kenyan context and familiarity with the key stakeholders in Kenya a strong asset.
How to Apply IUCN National Policy Review on Drought and Drought Management Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 27th Oct 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|