NRC Head of Programme Jobs 2022 – Kenya NGO Jobs. NRC Kenya looking for “Head of Programme”. Applicants with a Master’s Degree may apply on or before 04 October 2022.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental organisation that protects the rights of people affected by displacement. This includes refugees and internally displaced persons who are forced to flee their homes as a result of conflict, human rights violations and acute violence, as well as climate change and natural disasters.
NRC Head of Programme Jobs 2022
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 23 September 2022 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Head of Programme to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
|Position||Head of Programme|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 4 years|
|Application Deadline||04 October 2022|
NRC Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: The purpose of the Head of Programme position is to develop and ensure implementation of holistic high-quality programmes
- Line management for Core Competence Specialists
- Member of the Country Management Group (CMG)
- Compliance with and adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures
- Provide programme input to Country Strategy and Plan of Action
- Development of Core Competency strategies that are aligned to regional and global priorities and strategies
- Development of holistic and needs based programmes, including cash-based interventions and marked based programmes
- Identify funding opportunities, develop funding strategies and forecasts
- Grants management, BPO allocations and reporting to donors, including compliance with donor standards
- Quality control, M&E and organizational learning
- Minimum 4 years’ experience from a senior management position in a humanitarian/ recovery context
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Core competency expertise
- Knowledge of cash-based interventions and market based programmes
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Valid driver’s license
- Type of Contract: 2years renewable- renewable
- Grade: 11
- Reports to: Country Director
- Supervision of: CC Specialists, Grants, M&E and Emergency
- Salary: Based upon the NRC grading Scale
How to Apply NRC Head of Programme Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 04 October 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|