One Acre Fund Tupande Gender Lead Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. One Acre Fund Kenya looking for “Tupande Gender Lead”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 05 November 2023.
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 8,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, our farmers harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
One Acre Fund Tupande Gender Lead Jobs 2023
The One Acre Fund has published a job vacancy announcement on 14 September 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Tupande Gender Lead to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||One Acre Fund|
|Position||Tupande Gender Lead|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
|Application Deadline||05 November 2023|
One Acre Fund Job Vacancy 2023
- Leverage outputs from recent gender inclusion assessment work in Kenya; review the Tupande programme model to identify constraints faced by young rural women for equitable access to – and benefit from – Tupande’s multichannel service offering.
- Identify opportunities for strengthening components of the Tupande programme including farmer training, digital offerings, crop commercialisation work, and micro-enterprise opportunities to increase the engagement and advancement of young rural women.
- Work with our Impact and Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning (MEL) teams to determine and track an informative set of gender-related outcomes against dedicated programme initiatives.
- In collaboration with MEL, provide thought partnership to support effective gender-disaggregation of existing data to monitor potential gender impact.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Degree preferred (in public health, adolescent/youth services, gender, social science or related discipline)
- 5+ years of relevant experience leading complex field programs in Sub-Saharan Africa developing gender equality strategy/gender programming. Speficially, experience working with female smallholders and understanding of the socio-cultural and other barriers rural women face.
- Project and stakeholder management abilities, including defining goals, prioritizing tasks, and offering technical advice to support gender-focused results.
- Experience conducting rapid gender-sensitive research or collating existing data to produce reports to inform organizational decision-making.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Contract Duration: 3 years with the possibility of extension
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply One Acre Fund Tupande Gender Lead Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 05 November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|