Relief International Regional Program Development Manager Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. Relief International Kenya looking for “Regional Program Development Manager”. Applicants with a MA in international relations may apply on or before 28 March 2023.
Relief International’s 7,300 staff and volunteers have the experience and agility to meet the ever-changing needs of populations in vulnerable situations. We partner with them to develop a strategy for the future and create more enduring pathways to stability.
Relief International Regional Program Development Manager Jobs 2023
The Relief International has published a job vacancy announcement on 17 March 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Regional Program Development Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Regional Program Development Manager
|Total Vacant Post
|MA in international relations
|28 March 2023
Relief International Job Vacancy 2023
Position Summary: The Regional Program Development Manager (RPDM) reports to the Regional Program Director (RPD), with technical supervision of the Head of Program Development based in Washington DC. The RPDM will take on a rigorous leadership role as a thought leader working with RSO and GSO to set strategy for the region as well as to support and guide the country offices in various key aspects of developing and accessing funding for new programs, in addition to focusing on improving the consistency and quality of proposal development processes at country level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the RPDM for RI’s Middle East region to promote a culture of unified approaches across regional teams.
- Serve as the primary contact point for the regional team, providing comprehensive support to country teams throughout the PD process.
- Create a networking strategy in conjunction with RPD and country teams, and follow through with its implementation at both CO-level and regional level.
- Aid in the development of program development capabilities for regional and country teams.
- Ensure effective go/no-go decisions by verifying that opportunities align with both the country strategy and RI’s global strategy.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability and willingness to travel to field offices;
- MA in international relations, business administration or other relevant field;
- 5 years minimum experience in INGO context, experience in Africa and/or Asia desired
- Ability to deal with multiple deadlines and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience with at least half of RI’s key donors: USAID – BHA, USDOS – PRM, ECHO and various UN agencies. Experience with EC and other development donors is desired.
- Proven success in grant writing, networking and liaising with country and global support staff
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Relief International Regional Program Development Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 28 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy
View More Jobs
- WHO National Health Financing Consultant Jobs
- Human Rights Watch Researcher Jobs
- UNEP Associate Programme Management Officer Jobs
- IRC Cash and Markets Assistant Jobs
- IRC Protection Case Assistant Jobs
- UNEP One Health Programme Officer Jobs
- UN Habitat Programme Management Officer Jobs
- Bioversity International Senior Research Associate Jobs