UN-Habitat Advocacy and Campaigns Intern Jobs 2022 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UN-Habitat Kenya looking for “Advocacy and Campaigns Intern“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 20th January 2022.
The United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat) is the United Nations programme for human settlements and sustainable urban development. It was established in 1978 as an outcome of the first United Nations Conference on Human Settlements and Sustainable Urban Development (Habitat I) held in Vancouver, Canada, in 1976.
UN-Habitat Advocacy and Campaigns Intern Jobs 2022
The UN-Habitat has published a job vacancy announcement on 07th January 2022 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Advocacy and Campaigns Intern to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-HABITAT)|
|Position||Advocacy and Campaigns Intern|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||No working experience is required|
|Application Deadline||20th January 2022|
UN-Habitat Job Vacancy 2022
Org. Setting and Reporting: The United Nations Human Settlements Programme, UN-Habitat, is the agency for human settlements. It is mandated by the UN General Assembly to promote socially and environmentally sustainable towns and cities with the goal of providing adequate shelter for all.
- Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree program (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent);
- Have graduated with Bachelor’s degree, Masters, PhD or equivalent
- No working experience is required to apply for the United Nations Internship Programme. Your training, education, advance course work or skills should benefit the United Nations during your internship.
- Do you have experience with advocacy campaigns?
- Do you have experience in preparing information communications products?
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this internship, fluency in oral and written English is required. Knowledge of Spanish is desirable.
- Job Opening Number: 22-Programme Management-UN-HABITAT-171861-J-Nairobi (O)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UN-Habitat Advocacy and Campaigns Intern Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=171861
The Closing Date: 20th January 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|