UN Habitat Global Urban Monitoring Framework Digital Tool Creation Jobs 2021 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UN Habitat Kenya looking for “Global Urban Monitoring Framework Digital Tool Creation”. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 15th Nov 2021.
The United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat) is the United Nations programme for human settlements and sustainable urban development. It was established in 1978 as an outcome of the first United Nations Conference on Human Settlements and Sustainable Urban Development (Habitat I) held in Vancouver, Canada, in 1976. UN-Habitat maintains its headquarters at the United Nations Office at Nairobi, Kenya. It is mandated by the United Nations General Assembly to promote socially and environmentally sustainable towns and cities with the goal of providing adequate shelter for all. It is a member of the United Nations Development Group. The mandate of UN-Habitat derives from the Habitat Agenda, adopted by the United Nations Conference on Human Settlements (Habitat II) in Istanbul, Turkey, in 1996.
UN Habitat Global Urban Monitoring Framework Digital Tool Creation Jobs 2021
The UN Habitat has published a job vacancy announcement on 9th Nov 2021 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Global Urban Monitoring Framework Digital Tool Creation to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Human Settlement Programme (UN Habitat)|
|Position||Global Urban Monitoring Framework Digital Tool Creation|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||15th Nov 2021|
UN Habitat Job Vacancy 2021
Duties and Responsibilities and Outputs:
- Engage with Data and Analytics Unit and SDG Cities Programme to fully understand and conceptualise the data tool
- Design the tool and its analytic capabilities
- Translate the UMF digital tool into an Excel format including data entry fields, templates for graphs and menus of analysis narratives
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: Global Urban Monitoring Framework Digital Tool Creation
- Department/Office: United Nations Human Settlements Programme
- Duty Station: NAIROBI
- Posting Period: 08 November 2021 – 15 November 2021
- Job Opening Number: 21-United Nations Human Settlements Programme-167915-Consultant
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Bachelors’ Degree in Data Management and Design, Data Visualization, Statistics, digital systems or related field is required.
- 5 years’ experience in digital software development is required.
- Understanding of digital data is desirable.
- Design of digital diagnostic tools is also desirable.
- Understanding of international development context is desirable.
How to Apply UN Habitat Global Urban Monitoring Framework Digital Tool Creation Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=167915
The Closing Date: 15th Nov 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|