UNDP Monitoring Evaluation and Knowledge Management Specialist Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
UNDP Kenya looking for “Monitoring Evaluation and Knowledge Management Specialist”.
Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 22 February 2024.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Monitoring Evaluation and Knowledge Management Specialist Jobs 2024
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 07 February 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Monitoring Evaluation and Knowledge Management Specialist to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
|Monitoring Evaluation and Knowledge Management Specialist
|Total Vacant Post
|At least 5 years
|22 February 2024
UNDP Job Vacancy 2024
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the implementation of the UN Trust Fund’s M&E framework – part of the UN Trust Fund’s Strategy
- Provide quality assurance of UNTF program documents through adhoc review of results frameworks in order to meet SMART criteria.
- Coordinate annual work plan monitoring, reviews and quality reporting in UN Women’s Results Management System (RMS).
- Develop, update and ensure the effective use of M&E-related guidance documents by relevant staff, including the M&E sections of the UN Trust Fund’s Reporting Guidelines, Baseline and Evaluation Guidelines, and the Results Chain and Results Framework Guidelines for Full-Fledged Proposals
- Contribute to the development of and implementation of the M&E sections and results framework of UN Trust Fund strategies, including support in the design and tracking of indicators.
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in International Development, Social Work, Public Administration and/or Policy, Programme/Project Management, Evaluation or in the field of social sciences or another relevant field.
- A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible experience in development, international relations, public administration or other related field, some of which must be in the areas of Results-Based Management (RBM), Monitoring and Evaluation, knowledge management in the context of ending violence against women and/or gender equality programming.
- Experience in developing and implementing an M&E system is required;
- Experience in designing and conducting training on M&E is required;
- Experience in developing and implementing guidelines and tools on RBM, reporting and M&E is required;
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Monitoring Evaluation and Knowledge Management Specialist Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 22 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy