UNDP Programme Consultant Jobs 2022 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNDP Kenya looking for “Programme Consultant”. Applicants with a degree in Master Degree may apply on or before 20th June 2022.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Programme Consultant Jobs 2022
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 15th June 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Programme Consultant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|United Nations Development Programme
|Programme Consultant Women’s Economic Empowerment
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum Four years
|20th June 2022
UNDP Job Vacancy 2022
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Programme and administrative support in the preparation of project work plans, budgets, and proposals on project implementation arrangements.
- Review the technical documents, proposals, reports and coordinate timely implementation of the project activities.
- Act as the liaison between UN Women and UNEP-PEA by providing regular feedback/updates on the progress of project.
- Develop background documents, briefs, and presentations related to the project implementation and Women’s Economic Empowerment Programme.
- Support in the coordination and organization of advocacy campaigns, events, training, workshops, and knowledge products.
- Work with UN Women’s Communication staff to ensure results, success stories, and best practices from the Programme are captured and widely shared
- Lead the development and implementation of the ShareFair on upaid-care and domestic work for ESARO.
- Prepare donor narrative and financial reports and timely submission of the same to UNEP-PEA and ensuring compliance to UN Women policies, processes, and procedures on narrative and financial and reporting guidelines as per the donor agreements.
- Monitor progress of implementation of activities and finances using results-based management tools.
- Support in the development of briefs, case studies, and other relevant documentation, including support resource mobilization efforts through the development of concept notes and proposals.
Position in Organization:
- Programme Consultant, Women’s Economic Empowerment
- Location : Nairobi, KENYA
- Application Deadline : 20-Jun-22 (Midnight New York, USA)
- Time left : 5d 17h 49m
- Type of Contract : Individual Contract
- Post Level : National Consultant
- Languages Required : English
- Duration of Initial Contract : 6 months
- A Master’s degree, in a relevant social sciences field such as social policy, development studies, gender studies, economics, or another related field is required.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in planning, implementation, coordination and monitoring & reporting.
- Experience in implementation of women’s economic empowerment programmes and gender issues in East and Southern Africa.
- Experience working in report writing, knowledge management and preparing communication materials.
- Experience working in East and Southern African countries within the UN system, Agencies, Funds or Programs is an asset.
How to Apply UNDP Programme Consultant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=107249
The Closing Date: 20th June 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2021
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy