UNEP Account Manager Jobs 2022 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNEP Kenya looking for “Account Manager”. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before 7th March 2022.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
UNEP Account Manager Jobs 2022
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 28th Feb 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Account Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|United Nations Environment Programme
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum Five years
|7th March 2022
UNEP Job Vacancy 2022
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing communication and content plans for programmes, major events, initiatives and flagship publications for the Economy division, in close consultation with colleagues from Communication Division.
- Developing communication and content plans for UNEP corporate and flagship campaigns, in close coordination with campaign coordinators.
- Ensuring implementation and delivery of content plans and quality control.
- Developing memos to facilitate the transfer of funds from Economy to the Communication Division
- Monitoring the work done by Communication Division for Economy division, ensuring colleagues are kept informed about changes in delivery plans, timelines or cost.
- Represent Communications division in inter-divisional, inter-agency or inter-organizational meetings,
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: Account Manager
- Department/Office: United Nations Environment Programme
- Duty Station: NAIROBI
- Posting Period: 22 February 2022 – 07 March 2022
- Job Opening Number: 22-United Nations Environment Programme-174549-Consultant
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Advanced university degree in programme management, communications, environmental science, social sciences, international relations or other related field is required. A first level degree with an additional 2 years of relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced degree’.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in public information, project management, programme management, communication or related field is required.
How to Apply UNEP Account Manager Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=174549
The Closing Date: 7th March 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2022
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy