UNEP Associate Programme Management Officer Jobs 2023 – KenyaNGOJobs.UNEP Kenya looking for “Associate Programme Management Officer”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before06 October 2023.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
UNEP Associate Programme Management OfficerJobs 2023
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 09 September 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Associate Programme Management Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)|
|Position||Associate Programme Management Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least two (2) years|
|Application Deadline||06 October 2023|
UNEP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertakes outreach activities; participates in the development of training workshops, seminars; participates in and makes presentations on assigned topics/activities.
- Coordinates activities related to budget funding (programme/project preparation and submissions, progress reports, financial statements, etc.) and preparation of related documents/reports (pledging, work programme, programme budget, etc.).
- Contributes to the collection and analysis of data as well as identification of trends or patterns and provides draft insights through graphs, charts, tables and reports using data visualization methods for data-driven planning, decision-making, presentation and reporting.
- Performs other duties as required.
- An advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in business administration, management, economics, social science or related fields is required.
- A first level university degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in the same fields in combination with two (2) additional years of relevant qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Successful completion of both degree and non-degree programs in data analytics, business analytics or data science programs is desirable.
- A minimum of two (2) years of progressively responsible experience in project / programme management or related area is required.
- Experience in implementing environmental programmes or projects is desirable.
- Experience with UN system, governmental or non-governmental institutions implementing projects / programmes addressing gender and safeguard issues is desirable.
- A minimum of one (1) year or more of experience in data analytics or related area is desirable (none if successful YPP or P-1 with a related degree).
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of French is desirable. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNEP Associate Programme Management OfficerJobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this linkClick Here
The Closing Date:06 October 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|