UNEP Evaluation Officer Jobs 2021 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNEP Kenya looking for “Evaluation Officer”. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before 29th Oct 2021.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
UNEP Evaluation Officer Jobs 2021
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 16th Sept 2021 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Evaluation Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Environment Programme|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||29th Oct 2021|
UNEP Job Vacancy 2021
Manage and/or provide substantive contributions to project-level evaluations conducted by the Evaluation Office. The incumbent will, as specified by the Director, Evaluation Office, play a supporting role in higher level evaluations such as:
- The Evaluation of the UNEP Medium-Term Strategy, Formative Evaluations of the UNEP Programme of Work, Sub-Programme Evaluations, thematic and evaluations.
- Develop Terms of Reference (TOR) for project level evaluations and keep the standard project-level TOR templates up to date as the evaluation methods and approaches used by the Evaluation Office are periodically revised.
- Oversee the work of project-level evaluation consultants: provide advice on the overall evaluation approach; review and assess the quality of evaluation deliverables and provide constructive feedback to facilitate their finalisation.
- Make presentations and undertake other activities to promote the uptake of evaluation findings across project-level evaluation stakeholders.
- Ensure that evaluation recommendations are communicated to the relevant officers for implementation, with suggestions for preparing an Implementation Plan and follow-up action for future programming.
- Monitor compliance levels for the implementation of evaluation recommendations, and oversee the preparation of recommendation compliance reports submitted every six months to the Deputy Executive Director and Executive Director of UNEP.
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: Evaluation Officer, P3
- Job Code Title: Management And Programme Analyst
- Department/Office: United Nations Environment Programme
- Duty Station: NAIROBI
- Posting Period: 15 September 2021 – 29 October 2021
- Job Opening Number: 21-Management and Analysis-UNEP-160595-R-Nairobi (R)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- An advanced university degree in Environment-related Sciences, Development Studies, Economics or Social Sciences is required. A first-level university degree in combination with two (2) additional years of experience may be accepted in lieu of an advanced degree.
- A minimum of five (5) years of work experience in the field of project and / or programme evaluation is required.
How to Apply UNEP Evaluation Officer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=160595
The Closing Date: 29th Oct 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|