UNEP Finance and Budget Officer Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
UNEP Kenya looking for “Finance and Budget Officer”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 02 October 2023.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
UNEP Finance and Budget Officer Jobs 2023
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 29 September 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Finance and Budget Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)|
|Position||Finance and Budget Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum of five (5) years|
|Application Deadline||02 October 2023|
UNEP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and update information on the status of project related Counterpart Contributions.
- Review financial aspects of the project related Letters of Agreement.
- Approve and initiate disbursement of funds.
- Review and certify obligations and disbursement documents.
- Undertake administrative and financial action for directly supervised internal projects.
- Coordinate the actions required for closure of completed projects.
- Provide information to Programme Managers and Officers and external implementers of changes in policy guidelines.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in accounting, business administration, finance or related fields is required.
- A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Successful completion of both degree and non-degree programs in data analytics, business analytics or data science programs is desirable.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant and progressively responsible work experience in finance, budget or related area is required.
- Three (3) years of experience in management of public funding, grant management and interaction with public sector institutions in an international context is required.
- Experience with complex data analysis, reconciliations and reporting is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another UN official language is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNEP Finance and Budget Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 02 October 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|