UNEP Intern Programme Support Assistant Temporary Jobs 2022 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNEP Kenya looking for “Intern Programme Support Assistant Temporary”. Applicants with a degree in Graduate School Programme may apply on or before 24th Aug 2022.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
UNEP Intern Programme Support Assistant Temporary Jobs 2022
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 13th Aug 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Intern Programme Support Assistant Temporary to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Environment Programme|
|Position||Intern Programme Support Assistant Temporary|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Graduate School Programme|
|Experience Required||No Working Experience|
|Application Deadline||24th Aug 2022|
UNEP Job Vacancy 2022
Job Responsibilities: Under the guidance of the Partnership Coordinator and the Communication Coordinator of the UN Decade, the intern will support the UN Decade on Ecosystems Restoration core team in undertaking the following activities:
- Support in the establishment and management of partnerships for the UN Decade on Ecosystem Restoration (e.g. developing tool kits and guidelines, partner communication channels, knowledge management);
- Support the day-to-day communication and official correspondence of the UN Decade core team;
- Support the day-to-day management and regular quality control of the UN Decade on Ecosystem Restoration’s website: www.decadeonrestoration.org
- Provide administrative, project management, and information management support;
- Assist with the organization of internal and external meetings and outreach events, developing necessary background materials, and report writing;
- Carry out other duties on a need’s basis.
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: INTERN – PROGRAMME SUPPORT ASSISTANT (2 Posts), I (Temporary Job Opening)
- Job Code Title: INTERN – PUBLIC INFORMATION
- Department/Office: United Nations Environment Programme
- Duty Station: NAIROBI
- Posting Period: 11 August 2022 – 24 August 2022
- Job Opening Number: 22-Public Information-UNEP-187523-J-Nairobi (O)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- No working experience is required to apply for the United Nations Internship Programme. Your training, education, advance course work or skills should benefit the United Nations during your internship.
How to Apply UNEP Intern Programme Support Assistant Temporary Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=187523
The Closing Date: 24th Aug 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|