UNEP Programme Management Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNEP Kenya looking for “Programme Management Assistant”. Applicants with a Completion of high diploma may apply on or before 07 April 2023.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
UNEP Programme Management Assistant Jobs 2023
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 13 March 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Management Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)|
|Position||Programme Management Assistant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Completion of high diploma|
|Experience Required||A minimum of seven years|
|Application Deadline||07 April 2023|
UNEP Job Vacancy 2023
- Provide assistance in support of planning and implementation activities/processes for the programme of work.
- Research, compile, analyze, summarize, and present basic information/data on specific programmes/project and related topics.
- Assist in the coordination of programme/project planning and preparation.
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of programme/project budget proposals; provide assistance in the interpretation of budget guidelines.
- Collaborate with programme/project managers on performance reporting; provide assistance on reporting requirements, guidelines, rules and procedures and ensure completeness and accuracy of data submitted.
- Draft programme/project summary, coordinate review and clearance process.
Qualification & Experience:
- Completion of high diploma is required.
- A minimum of seven years of work experience in the field of programmatic, administrative and/or technical support or in other related fields is required
- Experience in the monitoring and evaluation of programmes/projects is desirable
- Experience working with an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system is desirable
- Experience working with an international organization is desirable.
- One (1) or more years of experience in data analytics or related area is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNEP Programme Management Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 07 April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- UNICEF Nutrition Specialist Jobs
- UNON Property Management Assistant Jobs
- UNON Human Resources Officer Jobs
- United Nations Secretariat Interpreter Jobs
- UNEP Administrative Assistant Jobs
- UNEP Senior Gender Affairs Officer Jobs
- DRC WASH Assistant Jobs
- UNOPS Partnership Development Intern Jobs