UNEP Programme Management Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNEP Kenya looking for “Programme Management Assistant”. Applicants with a High school diploma may apply on or before 07 October 2023.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
UNEP Programme Management Assistant Jobs 2023
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 09 September 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Management Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)|
|Position||Programme Management Assistant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||High school diploma|
|Experience Required||Minimum of five (5) years|
|Application Deadline||07 October 2023|
UNEP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the coordination of programme / project planning and preparation work for, typically, a medium-size and complex component of the departmental programme / project initiatives; monitors status of programme / project proposals and receipt of relevant documentation for review and approval.
- Assists with the collection and analysis of data as well as preparation of data presentations and reports for information sharing, responding to queries, knowledge management, planning and decision making.
- Assists with visualizations and updating information material such as web pages or brochures.
- Provides guidance/training to new / junior staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in programme or project administration, technical cooperation or related area is required. The minimum years of relevant experience is reduced to three (3) years for candidates who possess a first-level university degree.
- Two (2) years’ experience working in a multicultural office environment is desirable.
- Working with financial management systems is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNEP Programme Management Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 07 October 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|