UNEP Programme Management Officer Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNEP Kenya looking for “Programme Management Officer”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 03 November 2023.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
UNEP Programme Management Officer Jobs 2023
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 25 September 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Management Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)|
|Position||Programme Management Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum of seven (7) years|
|Application Deadline||03 November 2023|
UNEP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides technical and strategic assistance for CTCN activities, including planning, monitoring, and external relations, and ensuring quality control of the support services and activities.
- Identifies opportunities for offering targeted support for low carbon technology transfer actions.
- Collects and analyzes data to identify trends or patterns and provide insights through graphs, charts, tables and reports using data visualization methods to enable data-driven planning, decision-making, presentation and reporting.
- Performs other tasks as may be requested by the Director of the CTCN.
- An advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in engineering, technology, environmental science, climate change, energy or related fields is required.
- A first-level university degree in combination with two (2) additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Successful completion of both degree and non-degree programs in data analytics, business analytics or data science programs is desirable.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience in programme management for projects on environment, engineering, technology, international development, climate change, energy or a related field is required.
- At least three (3) years relevant experience with national or international institutions dealing with climate change adaptation and mitigation issues, technology development, deployment and transfer is required.
- Experience within the UN system on climate change and technology transfer is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of French is desirable. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNEP Programme Management Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 03 November2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|