UNEP Senior Administrative Assistant Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
UNEP Kenya looking for “Senior Administrative Assistant”.
Applicants with a High school diploma may apply on or before February 16, 2024.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
UNEP Senior Administrative Assistant Jobs 2024
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on February 08, 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Administrative Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
|Senior Administrative Assistant (Personal Assistant to The Director)
|Total Vacant Post
|High school diploma
|Minimum of ten (10) years
|February 16, 2024
UNEP Job Vacancy 2024
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the Office of the Director in the planning, organization, and administration of the workflow in the Director’s Office.
- Provides both substantive and administrative support in managing the Director’s priorities and workflow and ensures that management directives and decisions are properly carried out within the set deadlines.
- Serves as a communication link between the Director and staff members and on behalf of the Director keeps staff members informed by conveying directives, reports, status updates and other relevant information, and brings sensitive and urgent matters to the Director’s attention.
- Communicates with member States, external partners and clients as directed by the Regional Director.
- Organizes the Director’s calendar by scheduling and proposing timeframes for delivery of various commitments and ensuring proper time management by setting up, coordinating and scheduling meetings to ensure the efficient functioning of the office.
- Assists the Director by coordinating and following-up on tasks assigned to other staff members.
- Coordinate with service units and liaises frequently with internal team members both at Headquarters and in the field on a wide range of administrative-related issues and/or instructions
- Provides advice and clarification to General Service staff members on office management and improvement of administrative procedures.
- Performs other related administrative duties, as required (e.g., operational travel programme, meeting scheduling and support to workshops, conferences).
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Ten (10) years of experience in administrative services, human resources or related areas is required.
- Experience working in a busy director’s office at an International organization equivalent to UN is required.
- Working knowledge of Umoja ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) for travel, procurement and HR functions is desirable
- A minimum of one (1) year or more of experience in data analytics or related area is desirable
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is an advantage.
- NOTE: “fluency equals a rating of “fluent” in all four areas (read, write, speak, understand) and ” Knowledge of” equals a rating of ” confident” in two of the four areas.
- Job Opening ID: 227162
- Job Network : Management and Administration
- Job Family : Administration
- Category and Level : General Service and Related Categories, G-7
- Duty Station : NAIROBI
- Department/Office : United Nations Environment Programme
- Date Posted : Feb 2, 2024
- Deadline : Feb 16, 2024
How to Apply UNEP Senior Administrative Assistant Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: February 16, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy