UNEP Team Assistant Jobs 2021 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNEP Kenya looking for “Team Assistant”. Applicants with a degree in High School may apply on or before 13th Jan 2022.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
UNEP Team Assistant Jobs 2021
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 16th Dec 2021 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Team Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||13th Jan 2022|
UNEP Job Vacancy 2021
- Performs a wide range of office support and administrative functions both in the Branch Coordinator’s office and the Regional Seas Unit.
- Responds or drafts responses to routine correspondence and other communications using standard word processing package.
- Monitors processes and schedules related the unit’s outputs, products, tasks, etc.; where applicable, assists in the verification of receipt and accuracy of requisite documents, approvals, signatures, etc. to ensure compliance with relevant legal, financial and other requirements.
- Screens phone calls and visitors; responds to moderately complex information requests and inquiries (e.g. answers requests requiring file search,), and as necessary, refers inquiries to appropriate personnel for handling.
- Provides secretarial, administrative and logistics support to meetings, boards, committees, conferences.
- Assists in the preparation of presentation materials using appropriate technology/software.
- Assist in the maintenance of calendar/schedules for the Branch Coordinator; monitors change and communicates relevant information to appropriate staff inside and outside the immediate work unit.
- Reviews, records, distributes and/or processes mail and other documents; follows-up on impending actions especially Executive Logs, Monthly Reporting.
- Provides support in updating and maintaining distribution lists; monitors, prepares and distributes various materials, reports, where possible using electronic formats; handles arrangement for printing and translation as necessary; coordinates shipment arrangements, courier services.
- Performs general administrative tasks (e.g. arrangements for meetings including booking venues and arranging telephone dial- in for non-Nairobi based staff. Occasionally makes reservations and supports branch events, prepares and/or processes administrative requests/documents (e.g. requisitions, purchase orders, travel requests for meeting participants, consultant contracts, visa applications.
- Maintains files (both paper and electronic) and databases for the Branch Coordinator’s office and the Regional Seas Unit.
- Acts as a backup to the Programme Management Assistant in the Branch Coordinator’s office.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: Team Assistant, G4
- Job Code Title: TEAM ASSISTANT
- Department/Office: United Nations Environment Programme
- Duty Station: NAIROBI
- Posting Period: 15 December 2021 – 13 January 2022
- Job Opening Number: 21-Administration-UNEP-169621-R-Nairobi (X)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- A High school diploma or equivalent is required. Supplementary training in logistics or administration or a related field is desirable. High school diploma or equivalent is required. Candidates must have passed the United Nations Administrative Support Test (ASAT), or the Global General Service Test (GGST), at Headquarters, or at Offices Away from Headquarters (OAHs). Applicants who have not passed the GGST at the time of application may be invited for the test after submitting an application.
- A minimum of three (3) years or relevant working experience in general office support or a related area is required.
- Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or similar SAP system is desirable.
- Working experience with an international organization similar to the United Nations is
How to Apply UNEP Team Assistant Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=169621
The Closing Date: 13th Jan 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|