UNEP Wastewater Programme Development Expert Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNEP Kenya looking for “Wastewater Programme Development Expert”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 10 April 2023.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
UNEP Wastewater Programme Development Expert Jobs 2023
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 28 March 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Wastewater Programme Development Expert to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)|
|Position||Wastewater Programme Development Expert|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Ten (10) years|
|Application Deadline||10 April 2023|
UNEP Job Vacancy 2023
The international consultant will:
- Undertake research and analysis of the gaps and opportunities for UNEP in the field of wastewater management.
- Analyse the current role and effectiveness of the Global Wastewater Initiative and develop a strategic guidance to enhance the role and visibility of the Initiative.
- Develop a development of a longer-term programme on wastewater by adopting circular and one health approaches applied to wastewater high-impact sectors.
- Conduct consultations with internal and external stakeholders for the development of the “longer-term programme on wastewater”.
- Plan, organize and delivery donors round tables to obtain expressions of support by donors for the “longer-term programme on wastewater”.
- Develop 6 concept notes of fundable/bankable projects under the “longer-term programme on wastewater”.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of a postgraduate university degree in development studies, sustainability, environmental science, environmental management, political science, or another related field is required.
- Ten (10) years’ experience working in sustainable wastewater management field at international level, preferably with experience on development, implementation and/or evaluation of programmes for Multilateral Organizations
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNEP Wastewater Programme Development Expert Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 10 April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- UNEP Programme Management Officer Jobs
- World Bank Senior Digital Development Specialist Jobs
- UN Habitat Budget Officer Jobs
- UNDSS Security Coordination Officer Jobs
- UNON Administrative Assistant Jobs
- UNEP Scoping Consultant Jobs
- UNON Project Engineer Jobs
- UN Habitat Programme Management Officer Jobs