UNHCR Senior Administrative Assistant Jobs 2022 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNHCR Kenya looking for “Senior Administrative Assistant”. Applicants with a degree in High School Diploma may apply on or before 18th Aug 2022.
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with over 17,300 staff working in 135 countries.
UNHCR Senior Administrative Assistant Jobs 2022
The UNHCR has published a job vacancy announcement on 16th Aug 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Senior Administrative Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees|
|Position||Senior Administrative Assistant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||18th Aug 2022|
UNHCR Job Vacancy 2022
- Assist in interpreting and processing of entitlements, issuance of contracts and maintenance of various personnel records and files.
- Attend meetings on day-to-day admin matters; administer the movement of UNHCR staff members and monitor their attendance records, leave plans, overtime and visa requirements.
- Search office files and records relating to a variety of topics for information and reference. Select information and records in specified format or on the basis of general instructions for use by others in preparing reports, correspondence, technical papers, project or programme plans and general reference documents.
- Assist in requisition of office supplies, equipment and arrange for distribution together with the appropriate inventory records.
- Assist in administrative formalities related to travel arrangements and issuance/ renewal of visas, licences, travel arrangements and other similar documents.
- Draft correspondence and reports, as required, on general administrative or specialized tasks which may be of a confidential nature within the assigned area of responsibility; Type correspondence, documents and reports, some of which may be highly confidential.
- Arrange appointments and maintain supervisor’s calendar, receive visitors, place and screen telephone calls and answer queries with discretion; Keep lists of names, addresses and telephone numbers of ministers, government officials and members of the diplomatic corps.
- Assist the management to organise and run UNHCR Office and Residential (wherever applicable) compounds.
- Facilitate various official missions of UNHCR staff and other persons of concern to UNHCR.
- Prepare attestations and certificates required by the staff members for signature of senior officer.
- Assist in processing MIP and various other claims by UNHCR staff and other clients of UNHCR.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Position in Organization:
- Job Title: Senior Administrative Assistant (Temporary Appointment)
- Location: Nairobi (RB), Kenya
- Hardship Level: B
- Job ID: 39477
- Salary Grade:
- Family Location Type: Family
- High School Diploma.
- 2 years Relevant Experience.
How to Apply UNHCR Senior Administrative Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 18th Aug 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|