UNICEF Education Specialist Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNICEF Kenya looking for “Education Specialist”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 23 March 2023.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
UNICEF Education Specialist Jobs 2023
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 10 March 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Education Specialist to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||A minimum of eight (8) years|
|Application Deadline||23 March 2023|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
How can you make a difference?
Under the overall guidance and direction of the Senior Education Adviser, the Education Specialist plays a technical leading role in advancing UNICEF global results and initiatives for Primary Education in coordination with global and regional partners, as well as relevant program sections. The Education Specialist leads on conceptualizing, directing, and supervising global initiatives, monitoring developments, influencing the global development agenda, generating evidence-based policy and programming guidance, and scaling up strategies.
Summary of key functions:
- Programme development and planning
- Advocacy, networking and partnership building
- Advisory services and technical support
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
- Programme management, and monitoring of results
Qualification & Experience:
- An advanced university degree (master’s or higher) in one of the following fields: Education, human development, economics, psychology, sociology or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant professional experience at national and international levels in developing, implementing and supporting education programming.
- Proven experience in coordination and partnerships including inter-institutional coordination is highly desirable.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Education Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 23 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|