UNICEF Education Specialist Jobs 2022 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNICEF Kenya looking for “Education Specialist”. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before 31st May 2022.
UNICEF is a Christian international relief and development agency working globally to end poverty and injuries and to restore hope in some of the world’s poorest communities. UNICEF have the vision to see 50 million people released from material and spiritual poverty through a worldwide network of 100,000 local churches. We operate in more than fifty countries around the world.
UNICEF Education Specialist Jobs 2022
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 17th May 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Education Specialist to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Eight years|
|Application Deadline||31st May 2022|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: The post holder will lead two key areas of work:
- Foundational Literacy and Numeracy: support Country Offices advocate for and implement cost-effective programmes that aim towards universal acquisition of foundational skills in the lower primary phase.
- Reimagine Education: support Country Offices advocate for and implement high-impact technology for learning programmes and support and coordinate the five pillars of the global Reimagine Education programme (connectivity, world class digitial learning solutions, affordable data, devices and youth engagement).
- Additionally, the post holder will lead in areas related to quality including, but not limited to, curriculum reform, teacher performance, system strengthening to improve learning outcomes and remote and hybrid learning.
Position in Organization:
- Education Specialist
- Job no: 548454
- Contract type: Fixed Term Appointment
- Duty Station: Nairobi
- Level: P-4
- Location: Kenya
- Categories: Education
- Deadline: 31 May 2022
- Advanced university degree in one or more of the disciplines relevant to the following areas: Education; Primary Education, or Social Sciences fields relevant to international development assistance. Some demonstrative capacity to identify and monitor gender inequalities, as well as develop and implement gender mainstreaming in programmes.
- Eight years of progressively professional work experience at national and international levels in fields relevant to Education programmes. Experience working in the UN or other international development organization an asset. Background/familiarity with Emergency.
How to Apply UNICEF Education Specialist Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/548454
The Closing Date: 31st May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|