United Nations Secretariat Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. United Nations Secretariat Kenya looking for “Administrative Assistant”. Applicants with a Completion of secondary education may apply on or before 20 July 2023.
The United Nations is an international organization founded in 1945. Currently made up of 193 Member States, the UN and its work are guided by the purposes and principles contained in its founding Charter. The UN has evolved over the years to keep pace with a rapidly changing world. But one thing has stayed the same: it remains the one place on Earth where all the world’s nations can gather together, discuss common problems, and find shared solutions that benefit all of humanity.
United Nations Secretariat Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023
The United Nations Secretariat has published a job vacancy announcement on 27 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Administrative Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Secretariat|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Completion of secondary education|
|Experience Required||Minimum of five (5) years|
|Application Deadline||20 July 2023|
United Nations Secretariat Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monthly invoicing reconciliation comparing sales orders and UMOJA service orders income versus Printpak expenditure report and gDoc reports.
- Maintain a record of invoices to be sent to Accounts Section for payment and data files on the invoices for follow-up and reconciliation purposes and ensure all invoices raised are recorded accurately, in a timely fashion and reconciled to jobs produced.
- Scrutinize source documents for completeness, accuracy and validity of charges.
- Assist clients to generate cost estimates (or create cost estimates on their behalf). Follow up on all queries raised by clients regarding costs, payments.
- Timely processing of service orders and sales orders for all services provided by the Publishing Section for the purpose of cost recovery.
- Completion of secondary education or equivalent is required. Supplemental technical training in the field of business administration, accounts or financial management is also required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in administration, budget and finance, programme/project management, accounts or related area is required. The minimum years of relevant experience is reduced by two years for candidates who possess a first level Completion of secondary education.
- Experience using Microsoft Office/Office 365 (Outlook, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel), is required.
- Experience with SAP based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems such as Umoja or equivalent, is required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply United Nations Secretariat Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 20 July 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|