United Nations Secretariat Legal Assistant Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
United Nations Secretariat Kenya looking for “Legal Assistant”.
Applicants with a Completion of secondary school may apply on or before 16 February 2024.
The United Nations is an international organization founded in 1945. Currently made up of 193 Member States, the UN and its work are guided by the purposes and principles contained in its founding Charter. The UN has evolved over the years to keep pace with a rapidly changing world. But one thing has stayed the same: it remains the one place on Earth where all the world’s nations can gather together, discuss common problems, and find shared solutions that benefit all of humanity.
United Nations Secretariat Legal Assistant Jobs 2024
The United Nations Secretariat has published a job vacancy announcement on 09 February 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Legal Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|United Nations Secretariat
|Total Vacant Post
|Completion of secondary school
|Minimum of Seven (7) years
|16 February 2024
United Nations Secretariat Job Vacancy 2024
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Independently handle a variety of relatively complex verbal and written inquiries from internal or external parties, including providing detailed information on processes and procedures related to a range of legal activities, instruments, issues, etc.;
- Draft responses to routine correspondence, notes, and any other routine communications, as required;
- Edit and conduct final checks for accuracy of a variety of specialized documentation, legal publications, and related correspondence;
- Create, as necessary, and maintain files and databases, including by managing individual case files, maintaining and updating detailed ‘docket sheets’ and ensuring that all related correspondence and other documentation are appropriately filed, registered and followed-up;
- Provides technical assistance for meetings arrangements and servicing, including scheduling appointments/meetings/court sessions;
- Handle or refer to the Registrar and/or Legal Officer(s), as appropriate, a variety of verbal and written inquiries from internal and external parties, including providing information on processes and procedures related to the work of the Registry;
- Completion of secondary school/High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Supplemental training in paralegal, administration or related area is desirable.
- A minimum of Seven (7) years of progressive experience in paralegal work, conference servicing, general office support or related area is required. The minimum years of relevant experience is reduced by two years for candidates who possess a first level Completion of secondary school.
- Experience as a law clerk/court assistant in an international or similar organizations, judicial administration or a large law firm is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply United Nations Secretariat Legal Assistant Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 16 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy