UNODC Assistant Programme Officer Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
UNODC Kenya looking for “Assistant Programme Officer”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 06 July 2023.
For two decades, the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) has been helping make the world safer from drugs, organized crime, corruption and terrorism. We are committed to achieving health, security and justice for all by tackling these threats and promoting peace and sustainable well-being as deterrents to them.
UNODC Assistant Programme Officer Jobs 2023
The UNODC has published a job vacancy announcement on 09 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Assistant Programme Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)
|Assistant Programme Officer
|Total Vacant Post
|At least two (2) years
|06 July 2023
UNODC Job Vacancy 2023
- Assist with policy coordination and evaluation functions, including the review and analysis of emerging issues and trends, participate in evaluations or research activities and studies.
- Carry out basic research and analysis and present information gathered from diverse sources in order to keep abreast and maintain a knowledge based on emerging issues related to anti-corruption and promoting improved access to justice, increased efficiency and accountability in the justice system, and use of technology as an enabler of justice.
- Assist in performing consulting assignments, in collaboration with the national counterparts, by planning and facilitating workshops, through other interactive sessions and assisting in developing the action plan that the national counterpart will use to manage the change.
- Contribute to the preparation of various written outputs, e.g. draft background papers, analytical notes, sections of reports and studies, inputs to publications, etc.
- Provide administrative and substantive support to consultative and other meetings, conferences, to include proposing agenda topics, identifying and proposed participants, preparation of background documents and presentations, handling logistics, etc.
- A first-level university degree in criminal justice, criminology, law, political science, management, or other relevant discipline is required.
- A minimum of two years of progressively responsible professional experience, including relevant experience in managing programme/project activities in the areas of anti-corruption, criminal justice, crime and drug control and/or related fields, is required.
- Work experience in project management including design, management, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation is desirable.
- Work experience in an international organization or in the United Nations system is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this position fluency in English, is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is an advantage.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNODC Assistant Programme Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 06 July 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy