UNODC Communications Expert Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNODC Kenya looking for “Communications Expert”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 25 March 2023.
For two decades, the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) has been helping make the world safer from drugs, organized crime, corruption and terrorism. We are committed to achieving health, security and justice for all by tackling these threats and promoting peace and sustainable well-being as deterrents to them.
UNODC Communications Expert Jobs 2023
The UNODC has published a job vacancy announcement on 16 March 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Communications Expert to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||A minimum of 7 years|
|Application Deadline||25 March 2023|
UNODC Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Consultant will work under the overall supervision of the UNODC Regional Representative for Eastern Africa and the direct supervision of the UNODC ROEA Head of Criminal Justice Programme and the PLEAD Manager. He or She will also be in close technical cooperation with the Associate Programme Officers under the Criminal Justice Programme in ROEA.
- Raise visibility of PLEAD II and its partners as well as highlighting its positive impact on the criminal justice system and on all citizens.
- Identify new and innovative ways to enhance the visibility of PLEAD, especially by producing quality communications and information products to create awareness and publicity of the project.
- Initiate and sustain professional relationships with key partners and UN Agencies at the national and regional level and undertakes joint strategic activities with them; facilitates dialogues with partners to improve public engagement and increase understanding about PLEAD II’s mandate.
- Strengthening internal communications with improved systems for increased information sharing; identifies opportunities for strengthening of communications capacity.
- Coordinate the delivery of identified support services, such as communication, graphic design and layout, illustrations, translation, photography and video and audio production, and update the PLEAD publication master schedule.
Qualification & Experience:
- An advanced university (Master or equivalent) degree in journalism, communications or a related field is required. A first-level university degree in similar fields in combination with two additional years of qualifying work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced degree.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in communications, public relations, advocacy, or related fields is required.
- Experience in supporting justice reform or justice sector support programs is required.
- Experience in working with senior government officials in sensitive areas is desirable.
- Experience within an International Organization or the United Nations system is desirable.
- Working experience in programmes funded by the European Union is desirable.
- Working experience developing or updating communication strategies for governmental or non-governmental stakeholders is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this position, fluency in oral and written English is required. Knowledge of Swahili is desirable. Knowledge of another United Nations Secretariat language is an advantage.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNODC Communications Expert Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 25 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- WHO National Health Financing Consultant Jobs
- Human Rights Watch Researcher Jobs
- UNEP Associate Programme Management Officer Jobs
- IRC Cash and Markets Assistant Jobs
- IRC Protection Case Assistant Jobs
- UNEP One Health Programme Officer Jobs
- UN Habitat Programme Management Officer Jobs
- Bioversity International Senior Research Associate Jobs