UNODC Programme Assistant Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
UNODC Kenya looking for “Programme Assistant”.
Applicants with a High school diploma may apply on or before 16 February 2024.
For two decades, the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) has been helping make the world safer from drugs, organized crime, corruption and terrorism. We are committed to achieving health, security and justice for all by tackling these threats and promoting peace and sustainable well-being as deterrents to them.
UNODC Programme Assistant Jobs 2024
The UNODC has published a job vacancy announcement on 09 February 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)
|Total Vacant Post
|High school diploma
|Minimum of seven years
|16 February 2024
UNODC Job Vacancy 2024
- Provide assistance in support of the Hub, programme and project planning and implementation activities/processes.
- Research, compile, analyse, summarize, and present basic information/data on specific programmes/project and related topics.
- Assist in the coordination of programme/project planning and preparation; monitor status of programme/project proposals; take necessary action to ensure project documents are completed and distributed to relevant parties for approval.
- Serve as focal point for administrative coordination of programme/project implementation activities, involving extensive liaison with diverse organizational units to initiate requests, obtain necessary clearances, process and follow-up on administrative actions, e.g., recruitment and appointment of personnel, travel arrangements, training/study tours, authorization of payments, disbursement of funds, procurement of equipment.
- Assist in the recruitment process and monitoring of contracts for long- and short-term staff, as well as technical assistance personnel, as required for effective project/programme implementation. Organize and deliver training of the newly recruited staff according to the office and staff needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of seven years of experience in administrative services, programme support and administration, is required. The minimum number of years of relevant experience is reduced to five for candidates who possess a first-level university degree or higher.
- Experience in budget, accounting, and in programme management or related areas is required.
- Work experience with organizing workshops and trainings is required.
- Work experience with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system is required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNODC Programme Assistant Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 16 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy