UNOIOS Auditor Jobs 2022 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNOIOS Kenya looking for “Auditor”. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before 21st April 2022.
The United Nations Office of Internal Oversight Services is an independent office in the United Nations Secretariat whose mandate is to “assist the Secretary-General in fulfilling his internal oversight responsibilities in respect of the resources and staff of the Organization.
UNOIOS Auditor Jobs 2022
The UNOIOS has published a job vacancy announcement on 12th March 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Auditor to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|United Nations Office of Internal Oversight Services (UNOIOS)
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum Five years
|21st April 2022
UNOIOS Job Vacancy 2022
Job Responsibilities: The Auditor will be responsible for the following duties:
- Lead audits of smaller, less complex operations and supervise audit assistants on these assignments
- Prepare/participate in preparations for risk-based audit plans/programmes in accordance with OIOS standards
- Create data visualizations for internal or external use to support report writing and presentations
- Collect, organize, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Conduct data collection and analysis using data analysis tools
- Document, evaluate and test systems and controls to determine their adequacy and effectiveness to ensure (i) compliance with policies and procedures, (ii) accomplishment of management’s objectives, (iii) reliability and integrity of information, (iv) economic use of resources, and (v) safeguarding of assets
- Prepare working papers for review by the Chief Auditor
- Review working papers prepared by assisting auditors for subsequent review by the auditor in charge or the Chief Auditor
- Develop and discuss findings; come to agreement on recommendations and timelines for corrective actions with responsible officers of operations audited and monitor the implementation status of agreed recommendations
- Draft audit reports for entire assignment or portion of assignment
- Take initiative in identifying appropriate audit tools, best practices, and identify/perform tasks aimed at ensuring that the audit/assignments are conducted in accordance with OIOS standards
- Perform other projects or tasks as may be assigned.
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: AUDITOR, P3
- Job Code Title: AUDITOR
- Department/Office: Office of Internal Oversight Services
- Duty Station: NAIROBI
- Posting Period: 08 March 2022 – 21 April 2022
- Job Opening Number: 22-Audit-OIOS-175787-R-Nairobi (X)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in business administration, finance, accounting or related field. A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of five years of progressively responsible professional experience in audit, finance, accounting, administration, statistics, computer science or related area is required.
- Audit experience is required.
- Experience in analysis of complete sets of data to identify anomalies and trends is required.
- Experience in using data analytics tools such as IDEA, ACL, and Excel for analysis of entire populations of data is also required.
- Audit experience in the public sector is desirable.
How to Apply UNOIOS Auditor Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=175787
The Closing Date: 21st April 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2022
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy