UNOIOS Investigator Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
UNOIOS Kenya looking for “Investigator”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 01 October 2023.
The United Nations Office of Internal Oversight Services is an independent office in the United Nations Secretariat whose mandate is to “assist the Secretary-General in fulfilling his internal oversight responsibilities in respect of the resources and staff of the Organization.
UNOIOS Investigator Jobs 2023
The UNOIOS has published a job vacancy announcement on 23 August 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Investigator to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office of Internal Oversight Services (UNOIOS)|
|Position||Investigator (Sexual Harassment)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum of seven years|
|Application Deadline||01 October 2023|
UNOIOS Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under delegated authorities, the Investigator will be responsible for the following duties:
- Plans, organizes, conducts, and manages investigations of alleged sexual harassment, misconduct, malfeasance, mismanagement, fraud, corruption, waste of resources, sexual exploitation and abuse (SEA), and violations of United Nations Regulations and Rules.
- Leads and supervises teams of investigators and coordinates the investigative activities of team members; defines the parameters and timetable of investigations.
- Decides on the investigative tools to be employed; gathers evidence; prepares testimony for tribunals; obtains and reviews pertinent documentation.
- Conducts interviews and takes statements; analyzes facts, determines findings, and formulates recommended corrective measures and related disciplinary and jurisdictional actions; drafts investigation reports and communications.
- Advanced University degree (Master’s degree or equivalent degree) in law or a relevant field is required.
- A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Successful completion of both degree and non-degree programs in data analytics, business analytics or data science programs is desirable.
- A minimum of seven years of progressively responsible experience in investigation related work, including sexual harassment investigations, together with supervisory functions, is required.
- Experience in interviewing subjects and witnesses in the furtherance of investigations is required.
- Experience of working on international investigation activities is required.
- Experience of working in an international or multilateral public institution is required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNOIOS Investigator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 01 October 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|