UNON Administrative Officer Jobs 2022 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNON Kenya looking for “Administrative Officer“. Applicants with a degree in Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) may apply on or before Nov. 12, 2022.
The United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON) is one of four major United Nations office sites[a] where numerous different UN agencies have a joint presence. Established in 1996, it is the UN’s official headquarters in Africa. The United Nations Office at Nairobi also hosts the global headquarters for two programmes: the United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP) and the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat).
UNON Administrative Officer Jobs 2022
The UNON has published a job vacancy announcement on Sep. 29, 2022 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Administrative Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent)|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||Nov. 12, 2022|
UNON Job Vacancy 2022
- Ensures appropriate oversight, contract management, coordination, monitoring, and mechanisms for provision of services related to logistics comprising official transport, staff bus, shuttle, taxi, car hire, electric vehicle fleet services and associated client booking, vehicle tracking, garage servicing and maintenance services.
- Ensures appropriate oversight, coordination and mechanisms for facilities and logistics related events management services, including facilities/ premises, catering and transport provision for conferences, meetings, and events.
- Ensures appropriate oversight, contract management, monitoring, and mechanisms for provision of services related to catering and food services, commissary, fuel station, and recreation center premises and operations.
- Applies industry sector knowledge, management experience and expertise to research and strategically augment and expand client services offerings, in line with industry best practice, procedures and level of demand related to catering, hospitality, staff transport, events and customer goods and services, and with keen focus on environmental sustainability and compliance with the section’s environmental management system targets/ objectives.
- Manages all section client/ customer interface mechanisms, including implementation of appropriate client relationship management communications for all services, coordination of periodic client satisfaction surveys, and provision of training and support to the facilities, logistics and commercial services staff in appropriate customer service relations.
- Collects and analyzes data to identify trends or patterns and provide insights through graphs, charts, tables and reports using data visualization methods to enable data-driven planning, decision-making, presentation and reporting.
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER, P3
- Job Code Title: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
- Department/Office: United Nations Office at Nairobi
- Duty Station: NAIROBI
- Posting Period: 29 September 2022 – 12 November 2022
- Job Opening Number: 22-Administration-UNON-188110-R-Nairobi (R)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in business administration, economics, commerce, hospitality, logistics or related area is required. A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Successful completion of both degree and non-degree programs in data analytics, business analytics or data science programs is desirable.
- A minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in business administration, commerce, hospitality, logistics or related field is required.
- Experience in managing facilities, logistics and commercial services including the areas of transport, catering, hospitality, supply chain or related field is desirable.
- Experience within an international business environment is desirable.
- Experience with events management is desirable.
- 2 years or more of experience in data analytics or related area is desirable
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position advertised, fluency in oral and written English is required. Working knowledge of another UN language is considered an asset.
How to Apply UNON Administrative Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=188110
The Closing Date: Nov. 12, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|