UNON Associate Finance Officer Jobs 2022 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNON Kenya looking for “Associate Finance Officer”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 05 October 2022.
The United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON) is one of four major United Nations office sites[a] where numerous different UN agencies have a joint presence. Established in 1996, it is the UN’s official headquarters in Africa. The United Nations Office at Nairobi also hosts the global headquarters for two programmes: the United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP) and the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat).
UNON Associate Finance Officer Jobs 2022
The UNON has published a job vacancy announcement on 01 October 2022 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Associate Finance Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON)|
|Position||Associate Finance Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||One (1) year|
|Application Deadline||05 October 2022|
UNON Job Vacancy 2022
- Preparation of cost estimates and budget proposals in terms of staff and non-staff requirements for regular budget and extra-budgetary resources under UNON Administration;
- Monitor budget implementation and performance and recommend reallocation of funds as necessary;
- Ensure that requisitions for goods and services are in line with authorized budgets, the priorities of the organization and the UN financial rules and regulations;
- Review requests for creation and extension of positions as well as requests for recruitment;
- Execution of cost recovery in line with established agreements and policies and support on the collection of associated receivables;
- Perform certifying functions of financial transactions as per delegation;
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in Business Administration or related fields is required. A first-level university degree in combination with (2) additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Successful completion of both degree and non-degree programs in data analytics, business analytics or data science programs is desirable.
- Experience in preparation of financial statements, management of accounts payable and leadership of teams is required.
- Experience in Treasury Functions and/or Grants Management is desirable.
- One (1) year or more of experience in data analytics or related area is desirable (none if successful YPP or P-1 with a related degree).
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNON Associate Finance Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 05 October 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|