UNON Information Systems Officer Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
UNON Kenya looking for “Information Systems Officer”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 21 September 2023.
The United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON) is one of four major United Nations office sites[a] where numerous different UN agencies have a joint presence. Established in 1996, it is the UN’s official headquarters in Africa. The United Nations Office at Nairobi also hosts the global headquarters for two programmes: the United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP) and the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat).
UNON Information Systems Officer Jobs 2023
The UNON has published a job vacancy announcement on 24 August 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Information Systems Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON)|
|Position||Information Systems Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum of five (5) years|
|Application Deadline||21 September 2023|
UNON Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as a focal point on ICT matters with the contractor. Develops and manages internal and external coordination processes to manage ICT related activities in relation to the execution of the capital construction and renovation works.
- Participates in planning and preparation of the budget, work program and spending plan.
- Collects and analyzes data to identify trends or patterns and provide insights through graphs, charts, tables and reports using data visualization methods to enable data-driven planning, decision-making, presentation and reporting.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in computer science, information systems, mathematics, statistics or related field is required. A first-level degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in the specified fields of studies with two (2) additional years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Successful completion of both degree and non-degree programs in data analytics, business analytics or data science programs is desirable.
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in planning, design, development, implementation and maintenance of information technology infrastructure projects or related areas is required.
- Experience in information systems architecture and in implementing large scale information technology project, including Data Center migration, new office facility, IoT sensors, Wi-Fi, Smart Campus is required.
- Two (2) years or more of experience in data analytics or related area is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the UN Secretariat. For this position, fluency in English (both oral and written) is required; knowledge of French is desirable. Knowledge of another UN official language is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNON Information Systems Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 21 September 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|