UNON INTERN – Communications Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
UNON Kenya looking for “INTERN – Communications”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 10 October 2023.
The United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON) is one of four major United Nations office sites[a] where numerous different UN agencies have a joint presence. Established in 1996, it is the UN’s official headquarters in Africa. The United Nations Office at Nairobi also hosts the global headquarters for two programmes: the United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP) and the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat).
UNON INTERN – Communications Jobs 2023
The UNON has published a job vacancy announcement on 29 September 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of INTERN – Communications to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON)|
|Position||INTERN – Communications|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||No working experience is required|
|Application Deadline||10 October 2023|
UNON Job Vacancy 2023
Daily responsibilities will depend on the individual’s background, the intern’s assigned office as well as the internship period.
Under the direct supervision of the team lead, the intern will assist with the following duties and responsibilities:
- Regularly update the UN internet websites and UNON intranet sites with project articles and stories in support of the overall CFCP Communications Strategy.
- Support development of the CFCP social media strategy and coordinate its implementation.
- Serve as focal point for CFCP social media accounts. Monitor and moderate comments on social media posts, intervening as appropriate to guide a story/conversation.
- Prepare brochures, presentations and other marketing material to solicit Voluntary Contributions or in-kind contributions from Member States and other potential donors for various aspects of the project.
- Draft/compile information and communication products for target audiences, including press releases, reports, brochures, briefings, video clips, newsletters, etc.
- Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher).
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree program (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent).
- Have graduated with Bachelor’s degree, Masters, PhD or equivalent.
- Be computer literate in standard software applications (Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, etc.).
- No working experience is required to apply for the United Nations Internship Programme. Your training, education, advance course work or skills should benefit the United Nations during your internship.
- Experience in social media, public information, journalism, communication, media affairs, campaigns or events of public interest, or related area is required.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this internship position, fluency in oral and written English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNON INTERN – Communications Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 10 October 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|